Hello all,

I can't seem to access my Slimserver on the other side of my router.
If I put the address http://192.168.0.xxx:9000/stream.mp3 into Winamp,
it works fine.  If I put http://my.external.ip:9000/stream.mp3, I don't
get sound, even though it appears to connect.  The "Welcome to
Slimserver" text appears and scrolls, and the time played increases,
but there is no sound.  It even asks me for the password.

I have a D-Link DI-604 router.  I am forwarding 9000 and 9090
(apparently sometimes you need this one), both UDP and TCP, to no
avail.  Even putting the server in the DMZ doesn't help.

I turned on debugging and it appears to send silence.mp3, and that's
about it.

What kind of debugging should I have on here?  Anybody else have this
problem?

Slimserver definitely detects the connection.  The player IP shows up
in under the Settings heading.

--
Brendtron