I am ready to replace my 6 year old PC (WIN XP) that is running my
Squeezebox Server. Here are my requirements/configuration:

1) Needs to be a WIN or MAC O/S since I am using iTunes as my backbone
2) I have about 7,000 songs mostly in Apple Lossless format. Using
about 145 GB of space
3) Machine will 95 % solely used for Squeezebox Server. A printer will
be attached that will shared among MAC computers.
4) I have 3 squeezeboxes; 2 Version 2s and a version 3 - all wired

I am interested in getting recommendations on CPU type, memory etc.
that can run my library size.

I'm guessing I can use a low end PC with a large HD but would like to
get opinions from those who are very familiar with the demands of
Squeezebox server.

Thanks.

--
1bobmay1