snarlydwarf;466723 Wrote:
> Press the brightness button on your remote: perhaps it has a default
> brightness that is basically black.
>
> Likewise check to see if the screensaver is not set to be blank.

It was the same to my new sb3 at fryday. I gave it back to my dealer at
saturday. was not the only one that given back. i got a newone suddenly
for exchange and one was reserved to me for today if same happen again.
OK i am running now 7.4 on my laptop for testing and my eeebox runs
still the 7.33 so i can use it. The duet and the other SB3 run
independant my normal 7.3 server.

Lets say so. I am shure now to cancel me christmass wish for the touch
and radio. The Sonos basic set seems to me a deal to give a try. the
best SB was until now SB3 because from 6 m distance you can still read
the display. Was more better to invest in a new SB3 than a SB receiver,
because of the good display. I need a music player and not a facebook.

--
arztde