urseberhard;467256 Wrote:
> I am running Squeezebox on an old Macbook and had the same problem on
> one of my 2 SB3's. One was just displaying fine, the other connected and
> then went dark. Tried all settings, brightness and other obvious steps
> but to no avail. I then decided to delete all preference files and to
> clean the cache folder through the new Squeezebox server preference
> pane. I obviously had to start from scratch by setting up my favorites
> again and all the settings but now my 2 SB3's work flawlessly and
> display everything.
> Drastic but for me it worked.
> Urs

Thanks for the tip. Hoping to not have to start from scratch I followed
your suggestion and went to the Server preference pane but only cleaned
up the cache folder & NOT the preference files. Back in business and
still have my favorites & other settings. Thanks for your help, you
saved me a lot of time and effort.

--
daverich4