iPhone;468127 Wrote:
> I do really feel for you guys, but there are these things called the
> Internet and phones. I mean if one is already out or at the BB for
> something else that is one thing, but to go without checking when its
> easy to go online or call to check stock.

It was one of those got to have it now times and after checking online
first BB did have the best price. The boom is my 8th SB player and only
the second one brought at a brick and mortar store.

--
lesliew

QNAP TS-639, 4.5TB running squeezecenter 7.3.3-27044, pyTivo serving
2*Tivo S3's & QGet all 24x7, Silver Transporter, 1 * SB Classic,  2 * SB
Receiver, 2 * SB Controllers, 1 * SB Boom, iPhone 3GS + iPeng.