then get a SBC, (unless redness is that important to you).  :)

i understand that arguments such as "less space" actually mean
something to some of you, but they don't to me, given its drawbacks.
less space isn't anywhere near as important for such an otherwise
expensive product, yet its mono only.

i'm just amazed that with so many audiophile people here, or at least
people who want high quality music reproduction at acceptable prices
(which is why i got my SB2 all those years ago, it certainly wasn't the
software!) ...that these same quality sound oriented people happily
settle for a mono client.

i'm sure the interface is nice and think the boom should get it, i'm
sure the space savings and battery is nice, etc...   but inspite of all
those things you all love about it, for the price i simply can't get
past its crippled as a music client.  the buck stops right there fo me
before aything else is broached.  now look, thats simply MY OPINION, you
need not agree with it, and i don't need to dress my opinion up for you
in ways that you find easy to digest.

this whole thread sub-topic reminds me of the groom asking the best
man, "you think she's pretty right?" ...and the best man basically had
better say "YES!" or else, ...when the truth is more "why do you care
what i think?  she is if you think she is!" (which usually means, HELL
NO >; )

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - w/sc 7.3.4b - win xp pro
sp3 ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655