Yes I have dual-band Time Capsule and I have had no problems since
installing it a few weeks ago with a Classic and a Boom.

Of course the TC can be configured. I have tried allocating the bands
manually and just leaving it on automatic and both work. Automatic seems
works best in my house although it then does not make much use of the 5
GHz frequency. The system correctly identifies that 2.4 GHz is best for
our study computer which has an "n" connection.

Of more concern is tendency of Time Capsules to burn out their power
supplies after 18 months (the capacitors don't like the high
temperatures) - but that is another story.

--
dBerriff

Clients: SB3, Boom. Server: work in progress, but iMac/SqueezeCenter for
now. Replay: AVI ADM9.1 Active Speakers. Personal: the technology is the
means, the music is the end.