So, after getting 7.4.1 to work on my ReadyNAS, and then figuring out
how to get the Facebook plugin working (had to go to mysqueezebox.com
and install an app, even though there was already a facebook plugin
installed--which made little sense to me), I'm now happily posting
awesome artists/songs/albums to Facebook.
But I have two questions:
1) Why does the icon on FB show up as an original Squeezebox, and not a
Squeezebox Classic? Wouldn't it be better (for promotions) to have a
more appealing looking model? Or at least the correct one that it was
posted from?
2) Is there any chance I can add a touch of personality to the default
message? for example, instead of "I'm listening to 23 Seconds by
Cobblestone Jazz." I would like to say "I think 23 Seconds by
Cobblestone Jazz is an awesome album." or something like that.
I'd just like to be able to customise the template. And why not set up
a link to Amazon or iTunes or YouTube or last.fm to have a listen to (or
purchase?) the album I'm listening to? I'd like my friends to be able to
hear it, too, is all: spread the love.

--
JadeMonkee

2x squeezebox classics {1x via switch | 1x via wifi} + 2x squeezebox
booms {via wifi}
squeezecentre v7.3.3 on 'readynas duo'
(http://www.readynas.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22) {raidiator 4.1.6 |
1gb hynix hymd512m646cfp8-j | 2x 1tb samsung hd103uj}
d-link dir-655 + d-link dgs-1008d switch