I miss not being able to seek (FWD, REW) on a track with my SB3 so I
plan on converting my entire collection in iTunes (OSX) from Apple
Lossless to AIFF.  When completed I plan on deleting all the Apple
Lossless versions.

Before I do so, are there any gotchas I may not be aware of?

- Files are larger but I have plenty of disk space.
- AIFF retains tags just like Apple Lossless, correct?
- Other issues?

I spent many many hours ripping a good portion of my collection from CD
... am I going to regret this or should I just go for it?!

Any comments or words of wisdom appreciated.
Thanks!

--
USAudio