Pascal Hibon? you've brought valid point.
It was the same for me. I've evaluated Squeeze Philosophy against Sonos
and some others, coming to the market.

It is exactly the Philosophy and the ideas and community behind were
main selling points for me as well,
but now
it raises concern about the way how rapidly software market and its
good products are sliding to "ship and forget" way of dealing with
customers.

Logitech is a great company - they know how to make good products and
how to deliver them to the market. It just looks like the target group
for Duet and some other new in the family is a bit different to what
Logitech used to have - this may be an issue and may require a learning
curve.

I really hope that Product management is reading this forum, at least
time-to tome.

and it is correct: Christmas is coming - it should be perfect by that
time, otherwise it may be a big problem afterwards. Net-Radio and music
definitely take off - and Logitech wants to be at the market maker area.

--
AndreE

Duet: 2 Controllers and 4 Receivers
1R: -> DENON AVR-3806 -> 7 speakers + 2 Sub
2R: -> DENON PMA-700 -> 2 Canton speakers
3R: -> Sony Music Center
4R: -> 2 Active Speakers Yamaha HS80M + Sub

Plan: +2 Receivers and + 1 Controller [unfortunately on freeze due to
product instability after to move to 7.4.0]

Linux Intel Atom 330 based Server - [not completely configured yet]
Connection via 6.Cat wired Ethernet to 1Gb net Switch, than Router via
DSL to the net...
no WiFi at all