bradcook;474369 Wrote:
> Strange - this is exactly teh same sort of behaviour I was having.
>
> I installed 7.4.0 and started having problems with the SBR in the
> kitchen (the SB2 in the lounge is always rock solid).
>
> Blue light disconnecting... coming back white ... no sound - even
> though the controller was showing the track as playing ... even worse
> was that the SBR started playing all by itself at 7.30 one morning.
>
> So - frustrated went back to 7.3.4.
>
> All was OK for a a few days until yesterday when exactly the same
> behaviour started happening again. No music even after much muttering,
> cursing, pressing play, pressing next, pressing previous etc etc etc.
>
> Out of desperation I unplugged the SBR from the power, waited 30
> seconds, plugged it back in - and Bingo - Music is back in our life.
>
> So i guess my forced power removal reset the XILIX ?

No - a power shutoff won't reset the xilinx (it MIGHT corrupt it
though...)

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio