Nonreality;472872 Wrote:
> You do realize that when you say "Bricked"  you scare the hell out of a
> lot of people.  Bricked means what it says: The device is a brick,
> useless and with no response.  Yours has a problem but is no way
> bricked.  It plays music and is just not responding to the remote it
> sounds like.  Be careful in what you say because it's pretty scary when
> you say things like bricked.

You're right I should have said "screwed me over entirely so I had to
spend several hours fixing the system, pouring over the forums, purging
everything from my system, doing a clean install, etc. and pulling my
hair out just so I could use the freakin' remote control again."

That would have been far less scary.

--
jdanforth