In my very large house with all masonry walls (including internal
walls), the only way to get wireless everywhere was to use the Belkin
Powerline Adapters - I have 2 sets - 4 units. I wanted to use my laptop
everywhere AND have SqueezeBox music throughout the house.

I have 3 SqueezeBox Classics, 1 Transporter. and 3 Apple Airport
Extremes. The Belkins are connected to the Airport Extremes with an
ethernet cable. One room needed the SB to be directly connected to the
Belkin with an ethernet cable but the others are working wirelessly -
without a problem.

I highly recommend the Belkin product although I had to return 1 set
because of a defect. No problem as Amazon took care of it.

I couldn't be happier.

--
sflen