results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

I am so far a happy user of 1.5b version of Album Catalog Creator.
Thanks Frank.

Two remarks:
1) Is it possible to add a filter for Artist such that by selecting
"A*" I only get the artists starting with A, or by selecting "Jethro T*"
I only get my Jethro Tull-albums as ouput ?

2) I have my Album Art separately in files, not as part of the
Squeezebox database.
Both the files and the database is on a Synology NAS.
What I experience is that when I run AAC I must go through all option
windows of ACC, just click OK (all options are already filled in
correctly) for ACC to use the external Album Art-files.
If I just run ACC and click START then the catalog contains No
Pictures.
Is this normal ?

--
andrek