results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

andrek;481046 Wrote:
> Another small issue I found.
> I have some very long tracks on some of my albums.
> Tracks longer than 1 hour are not listed correctly by ACC (v1.5b).
>
> Example:
> Klaus Schulze - The Dome Event has 2 tracks.
> ACC lists them as:
> 01 - The Dome Event (3:32)   =>  but correct length is 1:03:32 !
> 02 - After Eleven (10:44)    => correct
>
> Nothing dramatic, but it would be nice to fix in a next release (if
> easy).

That would be a small fix. Added to my TODO list :-)

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE +
DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)