mherger;478121 Wrote:
> > where can i find the my.tt file in a debian install?
>
> On Linux systems the pre-installed database server is being used. The
> changes discussed would need to be applied to the main mysql instance.
> Configuration will influence other apps using it too. Be sure what
> you're doing.
>
> Configuration files most likely are in /etc/my.cnf or similar.

Well, I changed the files according instructions on my Sheevaplug
running Debian. It has 'only' 512mb memory and not the suggested at
least 1GB.

Speed increase is incredible on 16000 files with artwork files in each
album folder. First it took around 1 hour 30 minutes, now only 1 hour
and 2 minutes.

--
raven22

Setup: 1 SB3, 3 Booms.
Server: SheevaPlug running Debian 6.0 Squeeze on SD-card with
SqueezeBoxServer 7.4.1