While I've had a Squeezebox for several years to play my music
collection, I've never been much of a internet radio listener. With the
new server software I've paid a bit more attention to it this time
around.

As a result I thought it would be nice to listen to internet radio at
work so I installed the current 7.4 Squeezeplay nightly yesterday. I did
not install Squeezeboxserver since I had no music collection to play at
work.

Interestingly, Squeezeplay played MP3 streams quite nicely (but not WMA
ones) but then quit working after about an hour. Now, the internet radio
option does not even appear as a menu item. Our work system does not
have ports 9000 and 3484 open, but that was true when I first installed
Squeezeplay when it worked.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times (and also tried the 7.5
nightly) with no change.

Any suggestions?

--
mlsstl