Lewis Moon;479217 Wrote:
> Well, it looks like I'll be stringing ethernet cable through the
> ceiling.

Not that it is a big issue, but another  difference you will see in
different ethernet cable is the outer cable coating. No functional or
sound difference, just different fire ratings for different
applications. Only reason I bring it up is that you mention you are
fishing it in your ceiling. You "may" require a cable with a different
fire rating than the standard 6' cable you buy a best buy etc.

Cheers,

--
sfraser

2 Chan. System
SB3->Benchmark DAC-1-> Bryston(BP-25,3B)->PMC TB2
Home Theater System
SB2-> Bryston(SP1,4B,4B,2B,2B)-> PSB Stratus Goldi
Basement System
SB2-> Parasound Preamp (carver M1.0t) ->Klipsch La Scala's
Bedroom System
SB2-> Sony BoomBox
Rear Deck/Patio
Duet-> Yamaha Reciever-> PSB Mini's,