I've had my SqueezeBox for a while and am usually pleased with it.  I
have two boxes, and the server is configured to serve two rooms in my
apartment, and it's always set to be synchronized so that both rooms
play simultaneously.  However one thing that drives me insane is that
from time to time they get out of sync.  What happens is that I'll start
playing a song, and it takes a long time to start (maybe 10 seconds?),
and then one player will start, and then 2 seconds later the other
player will start, so they're not synchronized.  I used to reboot my
server to work around it, but I recent found that stopping and starting
the server also fixes it.  My OS is Vista and I'm running the latest
SqueezeCenter version, even though this problem has been around since I
got the system (though it seems to be getting more frequent).  Is this a
known issue?

Thanks,
John

--