The ARTISTSORT is working now (just three minor changes to your script
:) ).
But I discovered another problem. When an album is released by more
than one artist, like "Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe" (which often
happens with jazz albums), I'm tagging the album with
ARTIST = "Jon Anderson; Bill Bruford; Rick Wakeman; Steve Howe"
ALBUMARTIST = "Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe"
The ARTIST tagging lets Squeezecenter list the album under each of the
named artists and under the band name. When I use ACC and enable the
track listing, the album is correctly listed under the band name, but
each of the tracks is listed four times (as many times as artists are
involved). So I get:
Tracks:
1 - Themes (5:58)
1 - Themes (5:58)
1 - Themes (5:58)
1 - Themes (5:58)
2 - Fist Of Fire (3:32)
2 - Fist Of Fire (3:32)
2 - Fist Of Fire (3:32)
2 - Fist Of Fire (3:32)
3 - Brother Of Mine (10:22
Do you have an idea why this happens and can you find a solution?

--
eyeball