Hi All,

So I LOVE my new Squeezebox setup in my apartment. I have a couple
Squeezebox Radios, and i'm just totally in love with these things. I'm
upgrading my home server to a SheevaPlug next week, and I'm pretty
excited to set this thing up :-).

In any case, I'd like to set my parents up with a Squeezebox setup this
Christmas, but I'm not sure which device is best for them. As of now,
they have a stereo system with speakers all over the house. The speaker
wire is actually run throughout the house and it all comes in once
central spot. In that spot, they currently have an Audio receiver hooked
up to a CD player. The receiver then outputs to a speaker terminal,
basically a hub, where all the speakers are connected to. You can push
the buttons on the hub to turn the speakers on / off throughout the
house. What's the best way to integrate squeezebox products into the
current setup? Thanks!

--
hungarianhc