pippin;481413 Wrote:
> Do her (and yourself) a favor and use a Classic instead.
> You need the controller or Net::UDAP to set up the receiver and that's
> not for non-techies.
> Plus the display is nice and you can currently get a Classic at almost
> the same price as the Receiver.

So I don't mind doing the initial techy setup. I'm quite the nerd, and
I'm sure I could figure it out...

So here's the question - She will likely be using iPeng to control the
audio, regardless of the device I buy. Does she gain or lose anything by
going with the Classic v. Receiver? Either way she will be using
external speakers. Thanks! I'm really excited to get this for her.

--
hungarianhc