jaaen;484351 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Great idea to do this Album creator.  Thanks!
>
> The tool basically seems to work for me - however, I don't get the
> album covers for any of my albums.  And I have album covers for most of
> them.  The album covers show fine in squeezebox center, as well as on
> the controller.  But in the album creator is shows up as a nice "note"!
> :-)
>
> Could it be because all my albums are in iTunes - i.e. squeezebox
> center is synchronising with iTunes?
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Jesper

I actually don't know how the integration of SBS with iTunes works and
if cover art is retrieved somehow from iTunes itself or not. If the
coverart is in seperate files residing in the album folders than:
- If the file name used for cover files is anything other than
cover.jpg or folder.jpg enter the name used in ACC.
- If you use a remote server from ACC point of view than it is just a
matter of getting the right setting in the remote server opton screen in
ACC. Errors here result in album cover art not being displayed
correctly. It is just a one time setting to figure out.
- You can always use the advanced option 'Use album cover stored in
SqueezeCenter instead of physical file' as this will retrieve the cover
art from SBS so if SBS displays the album art correctly so does ACC

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE +
DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)