SilverRS8;484473 Wrote:
> I actually don't know how the integration of SBS with iTunes works and
> if cover art is retrieved somehow from iTunes itself or not. If the
> coverart is in seperate files residing in the album folders than:
> - If the file name used for cover files is anything other than
> cover.jpg or folder.jpg enter the name used in ACC.
> - If you use a remote server from ACC point of view than it is just a
> matter of getting the right setting in the remote server opton screen in
> ACC. Errors here result in album cover art not being displayed
> correctly. It is just a one time setting to figure out.
> - You can always use the advanced option 'Use album cover stored in
> SqueezeCenter instead of physical file' as this will retrieve the cover
> art from SBS so if SBS displays the album art correctly so does ACC

Hi,
Somehow I missed your reply to message and only see it now. Sorry about
that!
iTunes is running on the same PC as the SBS - so that shouldn't be the
problem. I have also tried to toggle the option "Use album cover stored
in SqueezeCenter instead of physical file' but it still does not show
the cover art.  I guess somehow iTunes cover art is handled
differently.
br.
Jesper

--