Hi all...

So I'm setting up things so I can stream videos around my house
wirelessly.  I am using SqueezeServer (or whatever it's name is now) for
music, but I'm wondering what you all know out there for something very
similar that can stream video (HD and SD), as well as scan/maintain a
database or library, etc.

Since my video is scattered around various machines, it would be nice
if I didn't have to just mount filesystems on the client machines and
look for movies, but have a central video server to do that, and manage
a library.

Anyone know of a product, free or not, that does that, for video?

- Tim

--
tbessie