Hi there,

I have been reading but am not altogether clear on which Squeezebox may
have the best sound potential short of using it with an external DAC.  I
guess that information is scarce due to the Touch not being released
yet...  it seems to me that the Classic is the way to go short of a
Transporter at this point.  Does anyone have any sense of the Touches
potential?  I am streaming Rhapsody primarily, and will be using the
analogue outputs.  I am open to an external DAC down the road...  Tough
using a Duet now. Looking to increase the sound quality in the living
room and using the SB receiver elsewhere.

Thanks

--
jess