jess;488828 Wrote:
> Thanks for the reply,
> I am both relieved and dissapointed.  Relieved because that being true,
> I can just stick with my current hardware.  Dissapointed because I
> thought 192KBPS offered plenty of information for detailed sound
> reproduction.

Tons of information is missing at 192, but its much easier to listen to
for more then an hour then 128, 96, or 68!

Unless one is listening to FLAC or other lossless formats, it is my
opinion that there is no need for an external DAC no matter how
inexpensive or expensive ones DAC is.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom