I swear, this shoddy service makes me want to throw something through a
window.  Great idea, horrible implementation.  (I mean to criticize
Rhapsody not Squeezebox.)

Anyone else experiencing issues with Rhapsody lately?  I can listen to
some tracks, no problem.  But some require me to manually intervene to
get them to play (pressing rewind after SBS errors on the track), and
others won't play no matter how hard I try.  But it's not consistent or
stable, a few hours go by and suddenly most of these hard-to-play tracks
play just fine.  Right now I can't get any of Tom Petty's new Live
Anthology to play, although other albums play fine.

Suppose I'll shoot a note to Real support, an oxymoron if there ever
was one.

Wish there was a stable alternative (I've found Napster to be just as
buggy.)  Amazing to me how rock solid and stable Pandora is, and it's
FREE!  Maybe Rhapsody should hire some of Pandora's engineers.

--
ajkidle

2x SBR, Boom, Radio, iPeng