Hello - I have posted in the past with a problem that my SBR light went
blue and I couldn't get everything configured correctly with UDAP. In
the end, I bought a remote controller, ran the configuration, and then
returned it =P...well, now it's happened again! I have 2 SBRs running
with iPeng. One SBR light went blue (last time both went blue) and is no
longer listed as an "available player". The other SBR is working
normally. I imagine that I just need to copy whatever configuration
settings are in my working one, to my non-working one, and that I can
use UDAP to check this out.  However, before I do this, I wanted to see
if running the script would cause a "reset" or something that would
cause both SBRs to lose all of their configurations? Or, if I can run
the script, take a look at one list of settings, and re-type those for
the other SBR? Anyone know?  I really don't want to get in the habit of
having to buy/return those controllers!

--
gabe01