Right just bolloxed my connection to the duet, when I installed IPENG to
my IPOD Touch

Went to set-up UDAP again, but when I use the "discover" command, I get
the following error -:

UDAP> discover
info: *** Broadcasting adv_discovery message to MAC address
00:00:00:00:00:00 on
255.255.255.255
Use of uninitialized value in length at /PerlApp/Net/UDAP/Util.pm line
57, <FIN>
line 2.
Use of uninitialized value in length at /PerlApp/Net/UDAP/Util.pm line
67, <FIN>
line 2.
Supplied string has length0(expected length: 6) at /PerlApp/Net/UDAP.pm
line 296

/PerlApp/Net/UDAP.p
m line 297, <FIN> line 2.
info:   adv_discovery response received from
Use of uninitialized value in length at /PerlApp/Net/UDAP/Util.pm line
57, <FIN>
line 2.
Use of uninitialized value in length at /PerlApp/Net/UDAP/Util.pm line
67, <FIN>
line 2.
Supplied string has length0(expected length: 6) at /PerlApp/Net/UDAP.pm
line 358

mac not found in msg at /PerlApp/Net/UDAP/Shell.pm line 156
UDAP>

Only difference between the last install & this one is the O/S on my PC
(Vista x64 to Windows 7 x64)

Any pointers?

--
strocky