there are many threads on this and some details of your set-up would
help the community provide some specific suggestions.

Rebuffering of radio may be down to your ISP.

For local files I've seen rebuffering caused by:-
unstable router firmware (Belkin N1 Vision)
general wifi issues (moved to homeplug, ethernet over power)
server performance (upgarded memory in HP Mediasnart to 2G)

specifically for local FLAC, rebuffering did not occur until 7.4 (i
think) instead the above probably caused a slight stutter and loss of
sync. The error handling got improved and this exposed my underlying
problems.

this does not rule out something in the newer release of software as
well, but no-one has really nailed that and several that have tried have
come up with similar issues to mine.

Mitch

--
DigitalMitch

2 * SB3, 1 * Boom, 2 * SBR, 1 * Radio
controlled by IR, SBC and iPeng on iPhone
7.4.1 running on WHS on HP MediaSmart (EX470)
http://www.last.fm/user/digimich