squeez-er wrote:
> The fact that something is old is a bad excuse to make something new. I
> don't care if it's old - I only care if it works. And it does exactly
> what I want from my wifi music player to do - play music and show what's
> playing even when I'm further away.

Er, you seem to be fighting the realities and economics of the consumer
electronic industry. Moore's law drives everything and it either drives
the price of old stuff to zero (bad for profits) or it drives the
company to add new features to use up all the power that Moore's law
provides.

Apple is on the third generation of the iPhone since January 9, 2007.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/