maggior;495714 Wrote:
> Did I miss something?  Did Logitech drop the squeezebox receiver?  I've
> read that they are becoming harder to find, but I haven't seen an
> announcement about it.  Now that I look, I see it isn't listed in the
> product matrix.  Hmmm...

It's never been listed seperately in the matrix, to avoid confusing
people about "i bought a receiver and what do you mean I need an
SBController to set it up!"

http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/product_matrix.html

My guess is still that Logitech told the folks in Mt View they should
stop distributing stuff themselves and use proper corporate channels so
they could save on consilidation...

Mt View folks did their part and stopped their own distribution... but
Logitech corporate hasn't picked up the ball.

--
snarlydwarf