Thanks for the work you do on this ralphy!

This little side project is slowly becoming the most viable software player
as squeezeplay and softsqueeze seemingly fall into abandonment.  I somehow
doubt the expected "news/changes" around the first of the year will signal
their improved support either.

-Chris