agillis;496233 Wrote:
> I am working on VortexBox 1.0. I have added a lot of features requested
> by this community. VortexBox already has auto ripping to FLAC and
> converting to mp3 and SqueezeBox Server pre-installed.
>
> What other features do we need to make VortexBox the perfect media
> server for SqueezeBox or any other type of player?

How about the ability to install supported/included packages from the
web interface? I see a lot of posts on your forum about Twonky, mplayer,
etc. installs. It might be nice for the less technically adept to be
able launch the install process from the web interface.

I would also like a way to disable the 'Find cover art' option from the
rip status window, or to at least have confirmation window with a
warning that it will overwrite all current album art. Those of us who
spent time finding the correct album covers would hate to see them wiped
out with a single button click.

Overall, I really like VortexBox.

--
induna