>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/15/05 2:05 PM >>>
>
> With Paul's changes
>
> http://audiofi.dudehost.com/other/squeezeboxnew3.gif
>
> I'll look into the textures tonight and tomorrow and see if I can
> work out how to make it more of a matt metalic look rather than
> the current perspex.

So, now the question is...how difficult would this be to
actually implement?  For no additional improvement in
sound quality, what is something like this worth?
US $349? $399?

One technical note, if the volume is set to be fixed, there
should be a way to make the volume functionality of the
knob be replaced (maybe through some sort of plug-in)
with something else - maybe the right/left functions.
Pushing the knob would still cycle through the functions.
Heck, it would be cool to assign any number of options
to the knob.  LOL - one knob access to all functions.  One
of the functions could even be a sort of alphabetic chooser.

Paul