kmlevine;497898 Wrote:
> I'll post a couple tracks tomorrow.
> thanks.
>
> Any one else with an insight...your advice will be apreciated.

I'm having difficulty determining what your issue is. With most CD
burning software (from windows media player, to itunes, to dbpoweramp CD
burner, etc.), you simply open your directory of music files, create a
playlist, or drag/drop files themselves into a "window" of the burning
software and then click on "create audio CD".   Are you asking about how
to automate creating lots of CDs at once?  Again, maybe I'm missing
something here, but I'm just not clear on what you are having trouble
with.  And as noted, squeezebox, squeezeboxserver, etc. etc. have
NOTHING to do with burning CDs or creating playlists for burning CDs.

--
garym