Hi

To clarify my issue…I use a Readnas FX with Squeezecenter (firmware)
and my music library on the NAS drives. I have my pc map those folders
as Z: drive. I rip to Z: and at this time the playlists are save ion a
playlist folder on the Nas. When I drag, copy, import or open the Slim
playlist, it doesn’t brnig either the tracks or the path or whatever is
supposed to occur and I have empty icons that don’t play or burn.
Probably I’m doing something stupid or not set an environmental element,
but ..that’s my sad tale. What do I have to do to make this burnable?

--
kmlevine