DaveKen;500120 Wrote:

> Garym: have got iTunes loaded but I think I now realise why there is no
> facility on the iPod Touch to create playlists  -  presumably the
> playlists are made on the PC and the iPod Touch just accesses those,
> rather than offering the ability to create a playlist on the Touch
> itself.

I'm a little confused about what you are actually playing on the
iTouch. Am I correct that you are using an app called Squeezepod on the
itouch to play music through your SqueezeboxServer (SbS) (which is
installed on your local PC).  If so, yes, the playlists are made on the
SbS and the iTouch is just giving you control over playback via the
squeezepod app.

--
garym