Frank,

I studied the mistakes more carefully (sorry for not doing this first).
The first problem is only there when the disc set contains more than 9
discs. You can see a good example on the attached screen dump. There are
4 discs labeled CD 1. This should be: CD 1, CD 10, CD 11, CD 12.

I'll have a further look at the few sets that are not split in CDs at
all.

A second sorry: I said this worked all right with the previous version,
but that is not true. I just looked at a run I did in the beginning of
december and the same mistakes are there also.

Teus

|Filename: 12cdset.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8944|

Teus de Jong