m1abrams;506702 Wrote:
> Well it was more of a joke, and the other poster also cleared up why you
> do not see a forum.  No forum for SB1, SBG, SB2, or SB3, but they never
> had one before either.

I understand it was meant as a joke.  My OP was a half hearted attempt
at adding some humor when I realized that my TP was acting up and I
could find assistance.

The SB1, 2, 3, or G may not have their own forum, but my point was that
the Transporter is still being sold and is Logitech branded.

Granted my TP bares the "old" SlimDivices brand.  But if you were in my
shoes and it goes down completely would you buy a new Logitech TP today?
It feels like the sun has set on this line and they are just trying to
unload old stock.  Heck, you can't even buy a replacement remote for it
in the US.

--
kphinney

-I like it, you may not.  I understand and respect that.-