kphinney;506827 Wrote:
> True, but I'm still not a fan of the _current_ LCDs in the lineup.
>
> Can we all agree the Transporter that is currently on the market is not
> only a good audio component but also looks pretty damn nice in a hi-fi
> setting?

Actually no, I personally think the chassis is a little overstated with
the handles and the dual VFDs.  While the Touch does not "fit" in an
audio rack I could make it work with the setup better than the TP since
the TP trys to fit in but not quite.  The touch is just a different
beast all together and that means that even though it is not like the
other components in the rack it does not need to be either.

--
m1abrams