results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73698
Question: Is third party plugins/applets important for your Squeezebox
purchases ?

- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless support for third
  party development is prioritized
- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless the third party
  plugins I rely on is supported
- I use third party plugins but I would still consider buying more
  Squeezebox products without them
- I don't use third party plugins so they aren't important to my
  Squeezebox purchases

I'm not using any 3rd party software yet, however it's VERY important to
me they exist as it makes this community unique, it gives more options,
geniuses like yourself, Erland, get to develop cool apps that I may one
day use, and in general, it makes the product more attractive. The more
Sonos-like Logitech makes this offering, the less attractive it becomes.
The more enthusiast driven it is, the more attractive it becomes. To my
mind, Logitech would be very, very ignorant if they don't realize they
paid for the user community and not just the product stuff.

--
Gadgety1