socistep;506778 Wrote:
> Some people love to complain, I've had a few issues with my SB players
> but they pale into insignificance compared to the positive experience
> from my music set-up
>
> Keep up the good work Logitech

I agree - had loads of software issues with Vista & W7 which I have not
yet solved but since I can always use my other XP machine, they are not
yet a real issue. Over the years, the whole Squeezebox experience has
been totally "lifechanging" - music everywhere for the price of one, now
quite ancient, SB2 box, plus of course, Softsqueeze. The other really
brilliant innovation is Rockbox - transformed the various iPods in the
household - which, together with Squeezebox means that iTunes is
relegated to where it should be (the recycle bin) and straight folders
and files drive everything - MP3, Flac etc etc etc etc!!!

Rock on Logitech ...

--
sherington