I agree with the positives mentioned above and would add that the
current nightlies of SBS are looking very good, which is an encouraging
sign for the future.

I am running 7.4.2 from the nighlies on one server and 7.5 on another.
The former is as robust and functional as I could possibly desire and
the most recommendable version out today, while 7.5 is working very well
for me too.

My feeling is that the Touch will be an excellent product, and will not
be undermined by software that supports it.

--
dsdreamer