I have a Radio and Receiver and have no local digital music storage,
using only Internet radio and Napster.

I'm therefore using mysqueezebox and have not been impressed with the
'performance' over the last wee while.
In addition I'd like to improve my access to the BBC streams.

To this end I've decided that I'm going to have to run a local server -
I'd been hoping not to have to do this.
I'm going to get a Touch, but the delay is starting to hurt.

When it does appear, will I be able to serve from it the better quality
BBC data and listen again content to the Radio and Receiver?

If this is not the case, then think I'm just going to take the plunge
and install a sheevaplug.

--
keif