maggior;510678 Wrote:
> Personally, I think general media streamers (boxee, popcorn hour,
> popbox, etc.) are what will be competing.  Most people don't care about
> what we obsess about on these forums.  I've even seen Blu Ray players
> that include Pandora!

i basically agree with this.  all in one boxes that do video/dvd, etc
as well as network media adapters that do video.

i think the SBS paradigm is inherently niche and can't graduate to the
big BIG time until video is included, and an all in one FAT (not slim)
box is available.

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - sbs 7.5b - win xp pro sp3
ie8 - p4(ht) 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655 -
35k mp3