I watched/listened to the whole launch event and iPeng was the first
thing that went through my mind when they started talking about
third-party apps. When iPeng finally gets the update to allow it to act
as a player, I can see putting the iPad into a dock that's connected to
some speakers, and having a nice big iPeng display that lets everyone
see what's playing.

I wonder what the best size will be for artwork? As I've been going
through my CDs to rip into FLAC, I've been getting the cover art into
500x500. I hope that's big enough because it's hard finding it bigger
than that on the internet.

--
DoomWolf