I don't have a Radio, but since this is a synchronization issue the
Radio might be affected, too, when it is in a sync group:

My MP3 collection consists of files of all possible sample rates.
Mainly 44.1 kHz, but also 32 kHz, 48 kHz, and even the odd 22.05 kHz. My
normal playback setup is a sync group of 2×SB1 and 1×Boom.

As long as I am streaming to a single player, everything is fine. But
when synchronization is in effect, I experience all kinds of playback
problems whenever a file is encountered that is not 44.1 kHz, such as:

- Both SB1s keep playing, but the Boom is mute while the play time on
the display still counts up.
- Playback stalls altogether (stills says "Now Playing", but is stuck
at 0:00 on all players).
- Title display on the players and in the web interface immediately
skips to the next track in the playlist and stays one track ahead of the
audio that is actually being played until I stop and restart playback.

Let me know if this is a known issue, or if I should file a bug.

--
usch