Muele;511666 Wrote:

> The change player interface is a bit confusing. I didn't really figure
> out to e.g. sync players yet.

Yes I will have to make little video to illustrated that.
In brief:
1. Select (highlight) the master player
2. Tap the sync-icon on any other (non-highlit player)

There's a sync (double-arrow) and a
volume-sync (double arrow + volume icon)

> if you check the lyrics of one track and go back to the list. It doesn't
> seem to load on the same place as it was left btw.

The track names are not beeing stored. They are loaded every time the
track-list comes up. Good point to keep it in memory. I'll put it on my
list.

> Doubleclick? I think that is a mistake, it must be posible to navigate
> on a touchscreen without having to click twice.

SlimCtrl knows no double-click. What do you mean ?

> I think there were a few other things, but i can't remember right now.

Keep 'em coming :-)
However at this point I would appreciate only bugs and
interface-difficulties.
I am trying settle with a stable release

--
Locuth

Use your PDA/Phone as SqueezeBox remote -- http://sc.sciatec.de